1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS – THE WAREHOUSE
Uggrec® provides you with the use of this website, including all information, documentation, communications, files, texts, graphics and software available on the website in accordance with the terms and conditions of use set forth in this document and any modifications introduced and published therein . (“General Terms and Conditions”).
These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force upon their publication and shall govern your access to and / or use of our Website – The Warehouse (thewarehouse.uggrec.com).
By using our website, you are expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept them, you will not be able to use them.
Uggrec® reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and other guidelines or rules published on this website only in accordance with its discretion and opinion, notifying users of such modifications on the Website Homepage. The use of the website, after the publication of these changes, means the acceptance of the modifications by the User. Failure to act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, authorization to use this platform automatically ceases and any materials that you have downloaded or printed from the website must be immediately destroyed.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The information, documentation and images on this website, as well as their selection or adaptation, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and / or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of this website material may violate these laws and these Terms and Conditions.
You agree not to copy, republish, adapt, modify, rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense or create derivative works based on the contents of this website, unless expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions.
Uggrec® retains the intellectual property rights it already holds with respect to content you submit, post or display on your website.
In addition, the user agrees not to use any type of data mining, intelligent agent or robot, or similar methods of collecting and extracting data, in connection with this website.
3. USER CONDUCT
By using this website, including all documents and photos available, you agree to:
- Not to break, interfere or otherwise cause damage to the security of the website and any services, materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected or accessible through this website, or any associated website or connected to it;
- Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit through the website any viruses or other files that cause damage, breach of functionality or destruction;
- Do not create a false identity;
- Activities that violate Uggrec® rights may not be pursued;
- Do not reproduce content that is offensive, defamatory or likely to violate rights and privacy of third parties;
- Not to use or attempt to use another user’s account, password, service or system without the express permission of Uggrec®;
- Not to violate, intentionally or otherwise, any local, national or international law, or any regulation with law force.
4. MANAGEMENT OF CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Although we do not intend to do so, Uggrec® reserves the discretionary right to delete or remove content from the website and to restrict, suspend or terminate the user’s access to all or parts of this website at any time (including, without limitation, if we believe in good faith that you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions), without any prior notice or imputability.
Uggrec® may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any area of ??the website where users transmit or post data, including but not limited to the areas where the Services are available and the essence of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Uggrec® is not responsible for any questions related to content entered by users raised around copyright, defamation, privacy, obscenity or others.
5. USER REGISTRATION
When your use of the website or certain services of the website requires registration of the user, you will be asked to provide some information for registration (“Registration Data”). The User enjoys complete freedom to use the website provided that he respects these Terms and Conditions.
By registering to use the website with all the features available, you agree to:
Provide accurate, complete and up-to-date personal information as required on the website registration form.
Maintain and update your Registration Data so that it is accurate and complete.
Users are solely responsible for their use of the content contained in the website and the data associated with their account and for all activities carried out using the information about their account. You agree to notify Uggrec® immediately if you suspect any unauthorized activity using your account data or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account data has been compromised.
Uggrec reserves the unilateral right to terminate or suspend the use of the website, or to terminate or suspend a user’s account, and to refuse any current or future use if it believes in good faith that the user has not intentionally fulfilled the terms and conditions described above.
6. SUBSCRIPTION OF THE NEWSLETTER
The subscription to our Newsletter is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The newsletter service involves compiling a list of subscribers’ email addresses;
- Uggrec® may not sell or otherwise assign such information and agrees to use it only for this purpose;
- Only the emails of users who subscribe to this newsletter will be part of the list of recipients of the same;
- The e-mail address will be provided on a voluntary and authorized basis, by filling in the mandatory fields on the first page, acceptance of terms and conditions, as well as the subsequent activation of the registration confirmation link sent to the authorized e-mail;
- The newsletter sent contains information deemed relevant by Uggrec®, which will distribute it electronically, periodically, whenever deemed appropriate;
- The user may cancel the receipt of the newsletter at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this list” link, available at the bottom of all newsletters sent;
- The unsubscribe process will automatically remove your email from the Uggrec® database, which will immediately suspend the electronic contacts as well as all services associated with the deleted record.
7. WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER
By using this website and its services, you understand and expressly agree that:
- The website and the services contained therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the website and services is at your own risk.
- Uggrec® disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied or negotiable warranties relating to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Uggrec® makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of any products, materials or services provided by the website.
Any damage to the user’s computer or loss of data resulting from the use of the website or services, or downloading of any material, shall be the sole responsibility and initiative of the user.
- No advice or information obtained on the website or in its Services, whether written or oral, must set up any warranty other than those expressly stated.
In addition, Uggrec® makes no guarantee that:
- The Services meet the needs.
- The Services are uninterrupted, without delays, safe and free of errors.
- The results obtained from the use of the services are accurate and reliable.
- The quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or obtained through the services meets the user’s expectations.
- Any error in the software is fixed.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Uggrec® shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, profits, business reputation , use, data, orders transmitted electronically or any other economic advantage (even if Uggrec® has been advised of the possibility of such damages), regardless of how they were caused and regardless of the theory of imputability or on the basis of contract including breach of contract), or as a civil offense (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with:
- The use or inability to use the services by the user;
- The cost of acquiring substitute goods or services purchased or obtained, of the messages received or of the transactions effected through or from the services;
- Unauthorized access or change of transmissions or user data;
- Declarations or conduct of third parties in the services or in the website;
- Any other matter related to the services, including content that you download, use, modify or distribute from the website;
- Uggrec® reserves the right to take whatever measures are necessary to safeguard its rights.
You are solely responsible for the proper protection and backup of the data and / or equipment used in connection with the website and you may not take any action against Uggrec® for loss of data, time spent on replicates, outputs , delays in work or loss of profits resulting from the use of the content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Uggrec® and to make a formal commitment not to take any legal action against Uggrec® for any claim based on the use of this website, whether based on contract (including fundamental breach), nature offense civil liability (including negligence), or on any other grounds, except where Uggrec® is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.